• Great opportunity to work for a leading, global asset management firm and learn about financial products and markets, including Alternatives. • Join an experienced team which fosters learning across different channels and products and offers a steep learning curve. • Collaborate with experienced, international teams in Europe, USA and Asia. • In addition to completing day to day tasks in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will use their own initiative to proactively develop projects and ideas, relating to distribution and client coverage.
• Support the Netherlands based Client Group team in their day-to-day sales activity, client services and strategic initiatives (client presentations, prepare meetings material, market research etc.). • Proactively assist with focused marketing/client events across the Benelux. • Work with the following internal teams in order to support local client activity: Portfolio Management, Client Services, Marketing, RFP, Compliance and Performance Team. • Client Relationship Management Support: • Data base management, • CRM system, • Ex-ante and ex-post sales activity mapping • Client/Product mapping • Sales support • Pipeline run, • Call reports, • Presentations and marketing material • Data analysis • Competitive landscape analysis across fund industry • Fund flows analysis by channels and products
• Educational requirements: University or Higher Professional Education • Experience within Asset Management, Capital Markets or similar industry • Essential languages: Dutch fluent, English fluent • Desirable languages: French.
- Omschrijving: service;finance
- Plaats: The Hague
- Plaatsingsdatum: 23-07-2018
Service finance Zuid Holland The Hague