About the company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
• The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Store Development & Shop-in-Shop (SIS) Departments are effectively internal design and build functions to service the Countries and Divisions across the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands throughout Europe. The Project Managers are responsible for the layout design and management of the build of the stores & SIS's across both brands maintaining the brand identity and working with the Concept teams to ensure a cohesive brand identity across all regions
Reporting into the Project Support Manager and working with the Store Development & SIS Coordinators and Project Managers, you will assist in the administration of the projects ensuring all essential information is in place to realize the site from concept to completion. You will be involved in coordination, stock control, planning, budgeting and logistics. In addition, you will assist in the creation of reports and analysis across all project. This is an exciting entry level role into the world of store & SIS design and development.
• Set up folders on the main drives and assist in filing throughout the assigned projects • Weekly maintenance of project tracking files including budget updates across Stores & SIS's • Assist the PMs with Opening Pack orders and graphics plans while liaising with the Visual Merchandising Team. • Raising purchase orders for project related equipment in accordance with the project scheduling as well as reorders for existing projects. • Build strong relationships both internally and externally at PVH • Participating with cross functional teams on individual store & SIS designs by participating in periodic schematic reviews with operations, visual and design reviews under the guidance of the project managers. • Coordinate quotes and communicate budgets for projects • Setup, attend and actively participate in weekly Design Review meetings • Oversee the production and issue of the weekly Store Roll-out Planning Tool and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date. • Oversee the production and issue of Concept Square Meter Price report across different concepts and different regions.
• In progress Degree BA level, or equivalent in Business, Economics • Professional experience in retail or retail related fields • Start date: July 2018. Duration is 6 months. • It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program. • The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU. Strong communication & interpersonal skills • Analytical mind • Strong MS Office skills (particularly Excel) • Team Player • Excellent organization skills especially Planning and Time Management.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, please apply via the "Apply now".
- Omschrijving: it;finance;sales
- Plaats: Amsterdam
- Plaatsingsdatum: 04-05-2018
It finance sales Amsterdam