As a mechanical engineer at Raxtar, your job will consist of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Desinging and technical engineering in accordance with the specifications provided by the sales department;
- Inventarisation of necessary materials and components, using SAP modules;
- Writing technical specifications and manuals;
- Actively participating in improvements in products and processes.
Aside from a pro-active can do attitude, we are looking for an engineer who is self driven, direct in his/her communication and down to earth. You like designing and calculating just as much as seeing your creation come to life in reality. What else do we expect from you:
- Education on a bachelor or associate level in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience;
- Experience in using SAP or similar ERP systems is considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably Dutch, both in writing and speech.
- A gross monthly wage ranging from €3.000,- and €3.500,- plus 8% holiday pay;
- An environment with lot's of challenges, room for growth and a friendly atmosphere amongst co-workers;
- Education and additional training and courses are paid by the company.
Let's go above and beyond! We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer R&D for Raxtar, an international specialist in design, assembly and contruction of heavy duty elevators used in large scale building projects. The company is based in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, and has been growing exponentially over the last years. Their focus is on custom design and engineering of versatile industrial elevators, used during the build of odd-shaped and/or high buildings all over the world.
- Werkgever: Independent Recruiters
- Categorie: mechanical engineer
- Categorie: Technisch advies
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Provincie: Noord-Brabant
- Plaats: Veldhoven
- Plaatsingsdatum: 11-09-2018
- Aantal uur per week: 40
- Salaris indicatie: 1750-2500
Mechanical engineer Technisch advies Veldhoven